Sunday, December 31, 2006

Happy New Year!!!

Well, I have my first year of blogging under my belt - and I loved it! I hope you have enjoyed some of my art and photos throughout the year.

As the this year closes and a new one approaches, I am very aware of how much I'm grateful for from 2006! Here's the top 10 in no particular order:
  • I took some wonderful trips: Los Angeles with Willie, New York to see Dana, Seattle with Mom & Connie, San Francisco with Willie to see Danny and Claire.
  • Being part of an artist's circle which has been connecting and inspiring
  • Having time to become more active in Woman Within
  • Finding some fun contract work to help me through unemployment painlessly
  • Quitting some bad habits and adding some new good ones
  • Getting certified in financial planning
  • Enjoying unconditional love and quality time with my mom
  • Staying connected with my friends - I have some FANTASTIC friends
  • Starting and loving my new job
  • Having Willie in my life to love and share my path with!
May tomorrow be a beautifull beginning to joyous, prosperous and fulfilling year! Happy New Year Everyone!! XOXO

1 Comments:

Blogger Willie Baronet said...

May 2007 be the best ever, sweetie! xoxo

11:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Hit Counters
Free Site Counter