Saturday, January 27, 2007

I've been Tagged

Six weird things about me.
1. I always have a song going through my head. I usually wake up with one already there, this morning it was "Vibrator" by Travis Matte.
2. I love imitation crab legs any time of the day - yummy!
3. I have 10 - 14 cats in my yard based on the rotation in the neighborhood.
4. I am healthily and passionately addicted to the goodness that is Diet Coke!
5. I have many pet peeves: wire hangers, freezer doors that keep shutting while I'm trying to get something out, neon signs that are partially burnt out, forks with one prong that sticks out, and bending down to pick something up and having my purse fall off my shoulder and whack me on the head.
6. I can sleep almost anywhere at almost any ... zzzzzzzzzzzz, oops sorry ... time.

I've been tagged by Richard! Here are the "rules": each person who gets tagged needs to write a blog post of thir own 6 weird things as well as clearly state this rule. After you state your 6 weird things, you need to choose 6 people to be tagged and list their names. Don't forget to leave a comment that says "you're tagged" in their comments and tell them to read your blog for information as to what it means.

And with apologies in advance, here are the tagees:
Kerri,
Lori,
Kim,
Laurie,
Andy,
Missy.

3 Comments:

Blogger Willie Baronet said...

Sounds like an addiction to caffiene to me. That's the only ingredient in Diet Coke. No wonder you sleep all the time. ;-)

10:55 AM  
Blogger Lori Witzel said...

I'll getcha for this...

:-)

Advance apologies if I'm slow in responding, all my 'puter pain and work load have been making me cranky.

But I will help show why we have bumper stickers that say "Keep Austin Weird!"

11:41 PM  
Blogger kerri said...

i share that diet coke love and since the mammo i switched to getting caffeine free when i can. and it tastes better? is that possible?

12:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Hit Counters
Free Site Counter